Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Nearing Tomorrow

Sometimes I doubt if I should include straight-to-the-point entries in this blog as it makes the page sound so diary-like (which I have not intended on doing when I first started this). I realized I should at least keep this blog, although personal, formal. Sometimes though, my mind just refuses to make another poem or story to match my emotions. These are the times it'd rather be direct than artsy. I honestly do not know if I'd consider this a bad thing or a good thing. What do you think?



So, my day could've been better if not for my respiratory system acting all defective. They say regular drinking of this supplement drink (Vita Plus) would increase my resistance against these pesky virus that make your life miserable (aka cough, colds, or flu), but this 35php/sachet drink didn't seem to do its job right. And this homemade calamansi juice that I've been drinking isn't working yet either. Sigh. This is what I get for driving in the rainy-after-hot-weather. It's not like I have a choice too.

Enough about the complaints about my health (which I had probably brought upon myself anyway), as I might as well be heading on to something else. Something I had pretty much been scared of for the past few days.



It's getting nearer, I know, that time when I know I'd break down again.
How many times have I been given comfort that only lasts for a night?
How many times have I buried myself in sheets and pillows because of this?
How many times have I woken up with bloodshot eyes because of this?
And how many more times should I go through this, just to be numb of this pain?

It's getting nearer, I know, that time when I know I'd break down again and cry.
It's getting nearer. Tuesday is. Tomorrow is.

And yet I still do not understand why the chains refuse to be unlocked.



I better smile, instead. After all, The Lord reminds me to be joyful in everything. Hyhy. An excuse to post a selfie to fill the lack of images in this blog. Clever, right?


2 comments:

  1. the only bad thing about it is the part where you over-think what you oughta write.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)