Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

07.14.13 (Ze Dream)

This is going to be a random post just because I refuse to add another poem after I had posted several poems in succession. I do not even know what to think of this, but I never take my dreams lightly. Well, some dreams are utterly nonsense and useless, of course, but the striking, repetitive, and deeply impressed ones are the dreams I write down in my journal, and ask God about.

I had dreams these past few months (in almost regular intervals) of this specific person. All dreams depicted uncertainty and the wrong timing. Yes, these were dreams that bothered me a lot then, especially because there were a lot of symbols I could not comprehend yet. And, of course, I knew they were the dreams that I didn't want to know. I was scared. I was fearful of the uncertainty and the wrong choice I had possibly made. Maybe it wasn't meant for me. All the dreams disappointed me, except for the latest one, which showed me the appointed time that I had been waiting for, like it were almost a go signal or a confirmation. The several dreams I had before that had always told of how no matter what I do, all things wouldn't work out or it simply just isn't the right time yet. But last night's dream was different. When I woke up, my mouth immediately hung open. I couldn't believe it. I had to ask for the Lord's confirmation. Even as I took a bath, the questions lingered and my stomach couldn't be any more berserk.

I am still in a dazed state right now, honestly, being excited to hear what the Lord has to say. If it were truly from Him, you know, as I remembered praying last night for covering as I sleep, even in the dreams He chooses to give me.

Thinking about it, I believe I have to tell my parents about this concern. They just came back from their "date" at Malaysia and Singapore and I wanted them to know the story before it steps up a notch higher. :)


My hand. Received. To dance. In the right time. With everything in its rightful place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)