Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Devotional Series Launch




Hey there!

I have been thinking and praying about this for quite some time now, and I am happy to finally disclose this information about this new series for Muted Rhapsodies. I know what you're probably thinking. This blog doesn't even have that many readers. Still, that doesn't keep me from hosting a devotional series that would be posted once a week. I believe no matter how scarce this blog's visitors are, the Lord would always lead somebody to the posts; all I have to do then, is obey Him and be faithful in the task given to me. Prophet Jeremiah had been faithful to the task given to him by the Lord despite God's warning that although he'd do as God had commanded him, the people would still not believe him. If he could be faithful regardless of success or failure, why couldn't we? Being faithful. What a better way to serve the Lord, for Him and His kingdom to come!


Basically, a devotional post would be posted every Friday. This series would, of course, be separate from all the other posts I'd be uploading which I'd more or less distribute throughout the week. My Friday posts would be solely dedicated to this devotional series. I know, I'm excited myself!

I honestly came short of names so this was what I had decided on naming the series. It isn't that catchy, is it? Haha. But this will certainly do. :)





It's only Tuesday (almost Wednesday, anyway), so that leaves us with around 2 days before the first Devotional Friday. I pray that the Lord use this blog, and prepare me and you readers for more of Him and of His Word. Sunday sermons aren't enough food for the spirit, I tell you. This is why the Lord wants us to seek Him, desire Him, and even pant and faint for Him as a deer pants for water. This, as the Lord uses it, would only be among the several ways of feeding ourselves with God's living word. Never stop. Never tire. For even if we spend several lifetimes studying God's Word, He would still continue to remain a mystery to us - every new thing we'd discover about Him would always overwhelm and humble us into a heart of worship. In awe. In adoration. Isn't that just beyond wonderful?


Join me in these humble weekly posts (which I had earlier called devotional series), friends, and let's experience together the Lord's beautiful mysteries as we go on day after day in this fleeting world.


So, see you this Friday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)