Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Apologies for the Hiatus

To tell you honestly, although I have not been on this blog for quite some time, I still do not know what to write. Yes, I have a couple of writings left unpublished but I don't think I'd like to publish them now. Today, I'd just like to take in the fact that I will be going back to writing regularly now. (Praying to the Lord the internet connection wouldn't bail on me again.)

I know I might not even have a decent number of readers, but to those who faithfully check out this page, I'd still like to apologize for the unannounced hiatus. Aside from having to go through the adjustment process at work, my laptop just does not connect to the internet no matter how hard I try to troubleshoot it. Earlier, after a power nap, I was surprised to see the white WiFi bands at the lower right portion of my laptop screen. Finally. After weeks of waiting and praying, the internet is up and I could now go back to writing online. I hope you could sense that giddy feeling in my chest right now as I'm typing the words down on blogger.


I promise to give better, fuller posts after this. I just want to bask in the moment of telling you that I am fine and all is well here. Really well. I am currently attending church services at a local church here in Cebu, and I am also faithfully attending a small group for single ladies. New Christian friends are increasing by the number, praise the Lord, and even He has already started moving me closer to the ministry He has been desiring for me. The pacing is just so perfect, I could not ask for more.

Gah, there is so much more I want to tell you but I'd have to organize all my thoughts first and save them for future posts. I don't want to rush everything in on a single post. 


I pray all is well with you, too, my dear friends. You could just not imagine how much I have missed this.



1 comment:

  1. He fellow blogger!!! I nominated you to this award. Check this out...

    http://bonetsmile.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)