Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Obscenity



I was working on a case earlier when I overheard a supervisor talking to my team mates in obscene language, describing their private parts and how they groomed it and how it should be. If I were to describe how to label the conversation, it’d be: inappropriate. A little after the conversation started, I supposed they noticed how my eyes were only wide open, my lips slightly apart, and my brows almost knitted, because one of them chuckled and said something about changing the topic for me. And the supervisor went on remarking in a mocking tone that people should “no longer act all innocent and virgin-like”.


I felt like somebody just took out a book and smacked it on my face.



But seriously. I do not mean to rant, but it seems that everybody is taking their bodies too lightly that describing to people how their private parts look like seems nothing different from describing what they’ve had for breakfast. Guys and girls talk to the opposite sex about their bodies in a brazen manner like nothing seems sacred anymore – nothing is held back.


Sometimes I wonder how I remain sane. Or how I still listen.


Perhaps I could only shake my head for a while…before I literally walk out.




1 comment:

  1. Like dude
    No person should ever do that >.<
    They a word called "obscenity" and that thing just mark the label.

    If that person wants to talk about it let it be, if they are adults, they should know when and WHERE to talk about that.

    "Grooming down there" well, nothing is wrong with that, well everybody does it, but the place/location where you talk about it I mean come on! Your reaction though, that's just normal, why does that dude need to comment about "virgin-like" behavior? Kuyawa gud, who wouldn't be in the "say what?!" mode hearing something like that.

    What if you heard me talk about how "great" I poop, and suddenly I have this great idea of teaching you how, wouldn't you be disturbed, that topic doesn't come out everyday -_-

    Put whoever that is on record, let him/her hear it, let's see how it goes --___--
    Zseessh!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)