Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Escalation? Oh please, no.

Short update. I'm out of words.

What if.

I know. These two words are dangerous. They set my heart in a fast pace, I can't even keep up with it. Oh, why. :| I haven't even thought about it. I was too reckless and thought young, like I was trapped in a fairytale - a Jasmine aboard the flying carpet.


To you who I'd probably hurt accidentally in the future, though I do not want to:

Sorry. Just sorry. I didn't know. I had been too careless when I was with you. I thought you were the closest non-sibling I could ever get. When we talked, I was always in my foulest mood, and I often took it out on you and you wouldn't care. You saw me at my worst state because, well, you were an almost-sibling. I thought. I thought you thought that too. I thought it was normal - being like that. I didn't know something else had sprung up. Too late, I guess. Or maybe not. Oh. Just. Just sorry I couldn't. Sorry if it's empty. Sorry if I can't.


Friends will always be friends, though. Smile. Tabangan pa taka bi. Haha. Bitaw, tinuod, tabangan taka hantod sa makaya. Fighting!

xx,
Aine, your manghud and friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)