Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

A Thank You I Never Thought I'd Say

This post is for that one person who had realized long before that I should go on my own for a while.




Dear you,

It was stupid, even for me, to insist on what my heart had nagged me to do months back. That...separating was useless and would only leave me as torn as before. As usual, I was wrong. That space had my soul searching for what it was intended to look for. In the space, in mid-air, I found a Hand that led me towards the dead-end that never actually was. It was a dead-end that had the portal to transport me to the deepest part of the ocean where there were no waves nor ripples but stillness and peace. His peace. His embracing arms. Back to the presence of my First Love.

So, thank you for being the instrument I never knew would come. Thank you for the sensitivity. The Lord bless you and keep you, igsoon. And somewhere, somehow, we will meet again, in His time, and I would be able to say my thank you in person. SEE you, eventually. :)

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3

Your sister in Christ,
Aine

2 comments:

  1. There is someone I really want to thank too. That person changed my life, I have achieved what I was having difficulty in achieving in the past few years - nagniwang na ko (also inspired to write (despite the sadness). hahaha

    I wanted to thank that person personally, but I don't suppose we will see each other again, but hey! I don't believe in fate/destiny, but I'm going to give it a chance (again) as it has played a big role in some events of both our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Maybe. Someday. You'll meet that person again. :)

      Sometimes it really takes someone else to push us into greater heights.

      Delete

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)