Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Something Unordinarily Ordinary

Hi. I know. This blog had been personal, but not personal enough to be thrown with unnecessary details. I do not even remember how to write in a diary now. It was always a series of stories or essays, but never that simple documentation of what REALLY went on my life, not that it matters, right?

So I met this guy. He was fun and oddly displaying too much affection and attention needed, though he was younger than I am. I heard of him first from a mutual friend who warned me about being "caught" in this guy's net, which might take forever to get out. It sounded rational, hearing from her but of course, I do not want to be the type of person who would be too quick to judge, so I weighed things and decided as long as I do not entertain him, nothing exactly bad would happen. I figured, this guy needs the Lord, and he needs lessons on the basics of waiting for true love. So there we were, spending everyday on conversations. Most of the time, he'd prefer throwing flirty remarks which I patiently brushed off (c'mon, I'm older here). Eventually, though, he warmed up to the idea of true love and even God. Hm, or so I thought. I don't know. Maybe he thought I was too conservative to be dealt with. Communication suddenly went down the pits and aside from liking photos and statuses on Facebook, we no longer had contact. I noticed some activity going on between him and a pretty girl and I thought to myself, "Tsk. I thought there had been a change of ideals." I feel sorry, really. I do not know if I should have done better. We're meeting this June and whatever happens, well, happens.

Haha. I do not know why I'm writing about this. I just scrolled down though my feed on Facebook, and paused when I saw his name. Then everything came flashing back, as if taunting me that it had been "this" close to a change. Whatever, I'm blabbering. Thing is, sooner or later, more things that I couldn't change would come. And no matter what I do, they are just not bound to be changed by anything that I choose to do. God has other plans.

Really. I just wanted to write about something to at least get my mind off its monotonous activities. Thanks for reading and making this worth the effort. Until my next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)