Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Before Curtains Close and Doors Open to Wet the Sheets

I honestly have no idea why I'm still up when I have to be early for church tomorrow. After researching for my mom's lessons for her doctoral class, there has been an unusual surge of energy that keeps me from resting. It might be her International Economics subject that I had painstakingly researched on, but I'm not quite sure about that. Something tells me it's time for another blog blog entry, not that I didn't have enough already, so I straightened my back from my comfortable lying position only to hunch over my laptop again. It reminds me of being in the most comfortable position you could possibly have on your bed with your eyelids close to paradise, only to realize you have to go to the toilet so bad.

It's not so bad, actually. It's like relieving yourself of something. It is a healthy habit, except that I'm doing this way past bed time which is not a healthy habit at all. But thinking about it, if you wake up in the middle of the night and find your intestines wanting to barf, you have to get to the toilet and do your business, my friend, or things would get even worse. I suppose writing works the same way. You release it and the heavy feeling goes away.




***********

I wrote all that last night, yet my mind went blank when I wanted to add some more of my thoughts. So I figured, I'll save it for the next day, which I did. Aaaand now I have no idea what else to write. I have just been to church, and now I'm back home for lunch before I go on a family date. There is still time to kill, and my fingers are itching to write some more, despite the lack of ideas. My. My. Stubborn little fingers.


I have made a resolution of posting more substantial posts after this, so dontcha worry. It's just that my mind insists on writing this lousy blog post right now, and I succumbed to it, of course. What do you expect? It's almost like intellectual defecation, only the ideas to be written aren't always that bad.


During church service earlier, while our pastor was retelling the story of Hosea and Gomer, a story idea of something parallel popped in my head like a bubble in the murky pond, except that it didn't disappear right away. It sat there, lingering in the right side of my brain. At the back of my mind, I was battling over writing it as a novel or as a short story. Whichever, I shall leave the story under the Lord's ballpoint. I had been so excited since then, seeing a potential literary piece for the Christian community, I could've started scribbling ideas right away had our pastor not moved on to the next point of his sermon. If ever I finish the story in my head, I promise to post it on this blog for special people like you to read.

For now, as I finish this lousy post, allow me to post an equally lousy quad selfie just because.


Hurray for a new storyyyy. :)) I am a webcamtoy model!
xoxo, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)