Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Praying For Him




I am posting this because I just feel so great tonight, after having remembered two of my most reassuring dreams (Thank You, Lord for the reminding night sky). Aside from that, I also just got home from an insanely awesome day with my friends at Tinago Falls, where I almost fainted from climbing 300+ deadly steps (My body's exercise-deprived, okay?). I usually do not jump from a slimy rock on a mini-cliff, let alone swim in the only-God-knows-how-deep water (because I do not know how to swim), but I did. And it felt liberating, I might say. :) Pictures are still being processed, but hopefully I could borrow a few copies for the blog.

Aaah, there is just too much to be thankful for today, and the positive vibes are just teeming over the brim right now, I have to post this before I forget.





Why am I posting this? Well, the dreams, remember? It's a tiny reminder for myself, and I also would love to share the joy of waiting to my fellow "future" wives of the best men after God's own heart. Yes, you may pray for him despite not knowing him. Isn't that beyond romantic and fitting? C'mon, girls and let's sigh that big sigh to relieve us of too many butterflies in our stomachs from thinking about the beautiful, God-written future. Siiiiiiiigh. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)