Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

I forgot God is in the present too





Being in the faith for over 20 years sure gives you feelings of staleness.

Dry, old, unappetizing. 

I always find myself looking back at the old days, wishing I could turn back time so I could perhaps, do things differently. Even if I couldn't change things, I could just, at least, relive those times. Back when I was younger and more zealous about my belief in Christ. Back when I felt so innocent.

"The glory days," I always tell myself.

But today the Holy Spirit reminded me that while I was looking back, reminiscing my past, or even on days when I was daydreaming about the future,  I have overlooked my God who is in the present. I forgot that He is also working in me in the present just as He has done for me in the past.

He is present even on days when I forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)