Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dead Stars

(Just like what I had mentioned in my previous post, there really are things you easily start that you eventually have a hard time completing.)



The Sandman had not yet visited me, thus drowsiness has no enough strength to pull me down in my unusually uncomfortable bed. My eyes, though red and sore from being up for too long, have no plans of shutting themselves close soon. My back, though aching, is not in the mood to be laid down just yet. I am agitated. I feel like I have something else to tell, despite the relatively long entry I had posted a few minutes ago. There is more to say. There is more inside that I have to spill.


Tell me when it's over. Tell me when you've decided to give up. Tell me when it all vanished like vapor on heated pavement. Tell me if it all faded with the mist. Tell me when they're broken -- the things we used to keep. Tell me if you had already displaced them into something more permanent. Tell me if it's exhaustion. Tell me if it's lost. Tell me if you're on your way again. Tell me when I shouldn't keep on standing at the corner anymore. Tell me if I shouldn't any longer. Tell me when it's over. Tell me, tell me, if all I see now are just dead stars.


This simply screams "Drama Queen!", but who cares? There's more to this than it actually appears. Keep reading. Beaucoup d'amore, Aine. <3

11 comments:

  1. tell me, wer did i go wrong? ahahahahaha...
    dramaness aine...hehe,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Ssssshh. Wala man ka naanad nako. Haha. :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. na.inspire na pd ko buhat ug ing.ani nga type nga blog. btw, Dead Stars. I like that story. The analogy in the story fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I also like the story. I love the metaphor. Haha. Dead stars -- they say it all. :))

      Paghimu diai ug new blog. Hehe. For free-writing. :)

      Delete
  4. This is so nice if it were read out loud dyud ai!
    Very ecstatic!

    Infinite NOS


    Oh btw Aine..how bout removing the captcha? xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh. What a sweet comment. Haha. Thanks, dude. :)

      Naa diai? I thought I removed it already.

      Delete
    2. I removed it na dude! Naa jud diai. I failed to check. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hehe.

      Delete
  5. @aine, there's something wrong with your reply button i think. .. anyway..lage.. kapoy na ang commercialized nga blog.

    @red letter, that advice is originally mine! but since you already at it, please tell the others nlang pd palihog..hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lage te. Hehe. It has something to do with the template ata. Sa mobile ra sia mu-function, so I had to use my phone everytime I reply to a comment.

      Delete
  6. @Ile: Yeap, te ile
    something is wrong with the reply button. Wala rakay na delete nga HTML line?

    Anywayz, I love this kind of posts dyud. Best part it is written by you, mas ngilngig paminawon xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wala koi nadelete. I've used this template twice and it always was like this. I was supposed to change my template but this is way too cute to let go. LOL.

      Wah. Hehe. Thanks.

      Delete

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)