Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

The Tip, and My Thanks

"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Saviour." Psalm 42:5

Selfish might not be the correct word to describe the way I am keeping the whole story because I also find it selfish to confess everything. I do not know where I should stand, thus, I remain to only expose the tip of the iceberg.

I have my reasons as to why I refuse to tell the rest of the story. Probably one of these is, as much as I want friends to know the truth, the sympathies fear me. Sympathies are good, I admit, but only as long as they do not remain that way - as mere sympathies.

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." Isaiah 40:29 

Only The Lord knows how my story runs. Only He is capable of truly understanding my predicaments. Even I, myself, could not understand just what I am in, when this would end, how I came to this point, and why it had to be me. If I were to put on paper what exactly I am going through, I do not know where to start. Sadly, these things left unsaid would probably remain that way for now - hidden. Yes. I do not understand anything. Everything is hazy. The thoughts are blurred that they intoxicate me. I am not pressing myself to understand, though. After all, there truly are things that are not meant to be understood.  Only accepted. Only to be submitted to the Lord. This is why, the best thing I could do right now is to wait for the Lord to finish writing the script to this chapter. This should be good. Of course. It should be.

Much love,
Aine

P.S. To everyone who knew the tip, I thank you. The Lord knows how grateful I am. I know it's tiring to hear the same story over and over again, but still, you had been patient. Forgive me for constantly badgering you with my situation. Forgive me for not acting like myself lately. I know you have better things to mind, but you took your time. Sorry for the missed calls and unreplied text messages. I had been contemplating. But worry not. I am in Good Hands. Things shall be better from here. Je t'apprecie vraiment, mon amie, mon ami. Au Revoir.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Unya, nakakuha kas meaning? Hehe. Bitaw ue. I mean it. :))))) That's the least I could say.

      Delete
  2. I am blessed. I made a post in reply to this Aine. Just read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aine. balikun q, qng pwede lang jud! hehe. peru i know kaya kayu na nimu. :) daku kayu atu Ginoo kumpara ana. Godbless aineee!!! lablablab! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tjiiin! I am so happy today. The Lord always, always, teaches me to humble myself and submit everything to Him. And when I do, MIRACLES happen. I will write another post what exactly I meant with that. :)))) Thank you kaau tjin for always being there eventhough wala taka gitawag. You are one in a million. I love you, tjin! <3 xx Hehe. The Lord bless you a hundredfold.

      Delete
  4. I know, ur such a precious princess sa Iyaha. Dili gyud ka Nya buhian aine, in tyms like this, u feel lyk down na down kayu ka, but no aine, God is still there. wyl u may seem so busy wiping ur tears with ur other hand, u may not notice but God is also seriously and tightly holding ur other hand with His 2 hands, so u wont fall. :)

    anyways, tanx for dat good news. God is indeed so good! He really makes ways wen der seems to be no way. And He moves in mysterious ways. Padayun lang jud sa pagsalig sa Iyaha.

    Thank you also for being such a blessing to me. God teaches me some lessons through you.
    He said in His word dat we must carry each others burden.
    And yes, He gives me that burden to carry ur burdens, too. hehe.
    Thank u pud aine for sharing a part of ur life to me. I am so much honored and blessed! ^__^

    Wanna share this song, na ganahan kayu q. I used to sing this song especially wen am in my deepest despair...

    Some part of the lyrics says:

    'Where can I go from Your presence Lord,
    You are with me all of my days.
    In my deepest despair to the highest place,
    I will remain
    Here in the shadow of Your face'


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG-U9Ao5-WY&feature=related


    God bless aineeee!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)