Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hello, 2014!



I wanted to write.


Seriously, I do. But over the holidays, my sense of organization had apparently messed up; I no longer had clear topics for my blog posts. I also don't get it because I thought I had a lot to tell. Turns out, I only am suffering from a little writer's disease I lovingly call "mushy brain."


But what exactly happened over the break? Let's see.


Aside from traveling back and forth Western Mindanao, I finally started gathering data for my thesis paper which involves the collection and translation of Subanen tales. It exhausted me terribly, but I'd have to say it was worth it. I also had finally started forming a project the Lord and I are working on. I'm not supposed to tell, but when I finally do, I pray that everything would already be in its perfect place.



2013 had been a tension-filled year. In here were, so far, the heaviest moments I had had. I say heavy, but not entirely sad. Aside from being legal on this year, the Lord had lifted me up to another dimension and perspective. I had been a traditional Christian ever since I was a little girl, but on 2013, the Lord had taken off the bridle, and Christianity had never been so colorful. I praise God for this special privilege.


As for 2014, I still do not know what the Lord has set for me. All I know is that this would be a new season - a year of fresh blasts in faith. I know this is for you, too. So join me in this roller coaster ride, headed towards the advancement of His kingdom, headed towards the prize.



There are more revelations to come, and I am more than excited, knowing that this year would be even better than the last, in Christ.





P.S. I would be uploading new posts soon, and probably a new header! Hey, 2014 does deserve a new look, doesn't it?  *wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)