Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

If You're Wondering...




Hi, everyone!



I know I haven't been posting much lately. But I assure you, I am still alive! Maybe just a little bit busier until the next few months, but still alive! I just realized that my blogger posts required more time to arrange and write, so I have not really set aside special time just for this site yet. However, please stay with me. I have a pending post and a short story related to it to be uploaded soon. For the mean time, we could still keep in touch in between posts! If you have a Tumblr account (or an internet connection), you could go check out my personal/semi-photo blog, Bucket of Smiles. I only created the blog a few weeks ago for no reason, then eventually, turned it into a semi-photo blog. In here would be photographs I have taken, and a glimpse into my personal life. More like a real blog blog, if I'm allowed to say it. And if you're wondering, the reason why I chose Tumblr, was because of its convenience. I also do not have to write especially long articles, so I seem more alive there.


But I promise I would still be active here, posting regularly. But most likely not as often as I did last year. I am, God-willing, graduating this end of the school year, thus my schedule would be much crazier.


I would be definitely honored if you follow my Tumblr blog, too! And maybe I could follow you back if you have a Tumblr account. That would be awesome.


Thank you so much for sticking with me. I love you with the love of the Lord. :)


You could also click on the screenshot of my Tumblr blog and be directed there!







1 comment:

  1. Cool blog
    Please take a look at mines at
    www.foreverandclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment and contribute to world peace! :)